You have the right to:
a) Update us and have any inaccuracies in your data corrected. We would like you to keep us updated if the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete. All requests to update your personal data must be sent in writing to Woodlands Castle and the third parties above will be informed where possible.
Failing to keep us updated with your personal data and contact details may mean you are not sent information updates.
b) Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We will require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please submit your request in writing to the contact details shown at the end of this policy. We will respond within one month of receipt of your written request and confirmed ID. Please provide as much information as possible and the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records.
c) Request that we delete your personal information so it is erased from our records for the following reasons:
• Where we no longer need to use your personal information for the reasons we told you we collected it for.
• Where we needed your consent and you have withdrawn your consent.
• You object to our use of your personal information and we have no reason to carry on handling your personal information.
• Our handling of your personal information has broken the law.
• We must erase your personal information to comply with legal obligations.
d) Have the personal information we hold about you transferred to another organisation in a structured standard machine readable format. However we do not generally transfer personal information outside the EEA unless the information is subject to the same protection and standards.
e) Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
f) Object to automated processing including profiling.